The Sensory JellyBag is an Australian Made Sensory Bag that provides a soft, calming sensation that is perfect for helping users to sit both supported and relaxed. Our Sensory JellyBag is designed with an inner bag bladder which is filled with premium crumbed medical grade foam and then fitted with a soft microsuede cover. The Sensory Bag offers a supportive yet secure comforting swaddling sensation that users often refer to as feeling “hugged” in their JellyBag.
The Jellybag is a practical way to provide postural support to a child, teen or adult with low muscle tone.
Our Australian Made crumbed foam is a high density, medical grade foam that has antimicrobial properties to stay bacteria, fungi, mould and dust mite free. With such a high grade of foam used the JellyBag can support a wide range of different weights for all ages.
The sensory support features in a JellyBag make them a preferred choice in schools and home sensory rooms or areas for individuals with SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder), Autism spectrum disorders and Attention Deficit Disorders.
These bags can be used by all but are specially requested by: Special Education Schools, Disability Providers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Respite Centres, Indigenous Hostels and Temporary Accommodation Facilities.
JellyFish is an NDIS provider, please discuss with your OT, plan manager or specialist for recommendations regarding your plan and purchase.
- Available in Grey or Camel Microsuede Cover
- Foam filled Sensory Bags that cushion the body’s joints and muscles
- Manufactured in Australia using the highest quality high density foams
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial they are bacteria, fungi and dust mite free
- They have a soft washable cover and are supportive, comfortable and relaxing
- Suitable for all ages and sizes and available in Camel and Grey
- 1300 mm dia when filled – weight 18kg
- JellyFish Bedding & Mattresses are classified as Low Risk Assistive Technology under the NDIS
JellyBags are not a toy, children must be supervised at all times when using the bag, Jellybags contain foam, they are a large bag and are not suitable for infants.