REFUNDS AND WARRANTY
JellyFish goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law Act. Customers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of any of our goods. Customers are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our warranty covers but is not limited to: A visible level of dipping in the mattress (caused by body impression) greater than 20mm on the top layer of foam. This refers to an indent that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the mattress, or any physical flaw in the foam that causes it to split or crack or any manufacturing defect in the mattress cover such as the fabric tearing or stitching unravelling with normal use.
We may not be required to provide a remedy if a consumer:
- simply changes their mind, or has no further use for it
- discovers they can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere
- has damaged the goods by using them in a way that was unreasonable.
- Purchased an incorrect size or size does not match bed frame
Our Australian made products are backed by a 10-year warranty for their intended use, under normal usage, to be free from defects in material and workmanship. JellyFish’s liability under this warranty is to repair, refund or replace (at its discretion) any part or product covered by this (or any implied). JellyFish will often send a part which may have been determined as faulty this part will need to be swapped over by the user.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any normal wear and tear on either the mattress or mattress cover
- Any damage from abnormal use, or abuse.
- Products which have not been maintained, or which have been modified.
- Any indirect or consequential loss.
- Any shipping costs for the return of warranty items (new items supplied to cover the product if deemed faulty will be shipped free of charge in the capital city metro area). The warranty item must be returned by the user to our nominated warehouse or drop off location before a replacement item is shipped or refund performed.
- Any packaging or boxing of items that are being returned under warranty.
- Any mattress that has been used on any surface without a base.
- Any item that has been assembled by the consumer incorrectly causing failure.
- Only one refund or replacement per household/address is accepted.
- Any allergy related reaction – mattress foams are treated with Ultra Fresh antimicrobial treatment and have a non-cotton, non- slip mattress cover both of which are used at the consumers discretion.
- Minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws to the mattress or the cover.
- Excluded damage includes but is not limited to stains, smoke or water damage, soiled or unsanitary mattress, burns, rips, tears or damage from an insufficient base.
- Any unsanitary condition or conditions caused by abusive activities.
- Individual or personalised preferences relating to firmness, texture, comfort, etc. of the mattress.
- Aroma from manufacturing of the foam or cover.
Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period. Customers are entitled to one free replacement or repair (at JellyFish Bedding and Mattresses’ discretion) per order.
Any further replacements will require customer to pay postage and handling fee which will vary based on their location.
Customers will be responsible for the removal of the faulty product if disposal is required.
JellyFish Bedding and Mattresses makes no medical claims of being an all in one solution to any medical problems regarding its mattresses. Allergies, discomfort, or other conditions, are not covered under this Warranty. Any questions or concerns regarding medical or health conditions should be addressed by a licensed physician.
This warranty applies only to the original purchase. Only direct purchases from JellyFish. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty is not transferable. All other warranties express or implied are excluded.
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to return your mattress after the 90-night trial period, please follow the simple procedure below so we can review your return or warranty claim. Contact must be initiated with the 90-night trial and no later than 3 days to date after the 90-night trial or your return may be refused. Please also note the 90 night trail does not apply to Pillows, Covers, and Toppers.
You need to send us written confirmation of the below items (via email or post) as warranty and returns claims over the phone will not be excepted.
- Invoice for proof of purchase
- Name and description of goods
- Brief outline / description of what you think the problem or fault is that should be covered by warranty or reason for return
- Pictures of the product are also needed as part of the claim or returns process images must be clear and include:
Where the mattress is being used
Picture of the base it is used on
Clear image of the top, bottom and sides of the mattress
Picture of the fault if a warranty is being claimed
Send this information to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line : Returns and Warranties
Post: ENTER ADDRESS (warranties and returns department)
If a JellyFish Mattress or item is purchased through Amazon or Ebay, no refund is available.
If a JellyFish Mattress is purchased through Amazon or Ebay the 10 year warranty will still be applicable.
If a JellyFish Bedding and Mattress product is purchased through AfterPay or ZipPay and returned the merchant fees charged by these companies will be deducted from the customer refund amount. Please note these charges can range from $50 – $200.