What is in a JellyFish Mattress?
This all foam, supportive mattress comprises of a full body, support foam layer which evenly distributes your body weight, while the top layer supports without pushing against pressure points, and prevents your body sinking into the bed. This allows zero partner disturbance, comfort and durability.
Our mattress features Australian foams with anti-microbial and house dust mite protection by incorporating our Ultra-Fresh treatment in the manufacturing process.
I have allergies and asthma, is this mattress suitable?
Through incorporating the Ultra-Fresh Treatment through our foam we have been able prove that our JellyFish Mattress:
- Provides effective control of micro-organism growth including bacteria, mould, mildew and fungi
- Has lasting hygienic freshness
- Resists deterioration and degrading caused by fungi and bacteria
- Effectively inhibits dust mite populations
- Has longer life than untreated products
- Provides effective odour protection
Why is the JellyFish Mattress so good?
- The foams we use in our mattresses are endorsed by National Asthma Council – Sensitive Choice
- We have a superior product being carefully treated with Anti-Microbial Ultra Fresh providing protection for a longer lasting, fresher mattress
- 10-year warranty on our mattress
- 30-night risk free trial
- Free delivery in Australian capital city metro areas
Being Australian we have allergies too, as we were unable to find a suitable mattress for our allergy needs we designed our own. We love Australia and are so proud to bring our mattress to the marketing to help with 4.1 million Australians suffering from allergies to have a well-deserved, good night’s sleep that is allergy free.
Why choose JellyFish Mattress?
JellyFish is a 100% Australian owned and operated company with warehouses across Australia. Because our mattresses are locally manufactured, we have strict quality control measures in place and are proud to be proving secure jobs for Australian and supporting other local small businesses.
Where can I try the JellyFish Mattress?
What is the 30-day sleep trial?
A foam mattress may seem like an unfamiliar experience at first, they differ from innerspring mattresses as they don’t bounce, and the support provided feels a little different, so we have a 30-night trial period for your body to transition and love your new JellyFish Mattress.
During your 30-night trial if you experience any of the following please contact us and we are more than happy to discuss some solutions with you:
- The mattress is too firm
- The mattress is too soft
- The mattress is too hot
What base can I use for my JellyFish Mattress?
JellyFish mattresses do not require any sort of additional support or suspension from a bed base so traditional slatted frame is ideal for the mattress. If you currently have a wooden slatted base, we recommend that the gaps should be no wider than 7cm apart.
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE OR SLEEP ON YOUR JELLYFISH MATTRESS DIRECTLY ON THE FLOOR, THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND YOUR TRIAL PERIOD.
What does the 10-year warranty cover?
Our warranty covers but is not limited to: A visible level of dipping in the mattress (caused by body impression) greater than 20mm on the top layer of foam.
This refers to an indent that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the mattress, or any physical flaw in the foam that causes it to split or crack or any manufacturing defect in the mattress cover such as the fabric tearing or stitching unravelling with normal use.
I get warm at night; can the JellyFish Mattress help that?
Ordering & Delivery
How does my JellyFish Mattress arrive?
How long will it take for my mattress to arrive?
We currently do not have a warehouse in Adelaide, Darwin, Canberra or Tasmania and orders are sent from the closest capital city. If you are out of the metro area of a capital city mentioned, delivery times may extend to 3 – 5 days or even 5 – 7 days depending on your location and limited freight options to rural areas.
Do you offer financing?
Where do we ship to?
How much does shipping cost?
There may be a delivery fee for far regional areas within Australia, for a quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0412 524 460.
Do you ship to a PO Box?
How do I track my order?
Do I need to be home when my delivery arrives?
Can I choose when to have my mattress delivered?
Can I change my delivery address/order?
When Your Mattress Arrives
What do I do when it arrives?
- Pop your JellyFish Mattress box in the room that you will be setting your mattress up in.
- Unpack the mattress from the box and lay it out on your bedframe.
- Use the special JellyFish opener to cut open the plastic and watch the JellyFish Mattress expand before your eyes!
How do I tell the firm side of the mattress from the medium side?
Can I use my mattress the same day as it is delivered/unpacked?
What is the return policy?
Simply send us written confirmation of the below items via email or post.
- Invoice for proof of purchase
- Name and description of goods
- Brief outline / description of what you think the problem or fault is that should be covered by warranty or reason for return
- Pictures of the product are also needed as part of the claim or returns process images must be clear and include:
– Where the mattress is being used
– Picture of the base it is used on
– Clear image of the top, bottom and sides of the mattress
– Picture of the fault if a warranty is being claimed
Send this information to:
Email: email@example.com Subject Line : Returns and Warranties
Post: PO Box 1543, Carindale Qld 4152 (warranties and returns department)
Can I review JellyFish?
Do I need to rotate my JellyFish Mattress?
How do I clean my mattress?
Your mattress cover can be kept clean by machine washing however be sure not to dry in the dryer and only hang dry.